I Miss-Her-Education!

Here's an article on the 10th Anniversary of what's in my opinion the best album of my generation. I doubt Lauryn Hill will ever return to what we used to remember her as, but at least we have this classic to listen to and study for its a timeless classic.I've always maintained that given a few more years and albums Lauryn would have become the Bob or Stevie of our generation(which we so lack), but I'm not a coulda,woulda type person. Ten years on some have come close like Alicia Keys and recently Amy Winehouse..but none have quite reached the transcendent level of her music. Click the album cover to download and read the article(edited for language)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God