He'll be back....for the last time

Don't mean to scare you with this poster....




....but I am a huge fan of the Terminator movies. T2 is still one of my all-time favorite movies and they will be releasing the last in the franchise soon(probably 2009). It will be called Terminator Salvation and who else but the Dark Knight himself Christian Bale will be starring as John Connor, leader of the human resistance against the cyborgs. If you are not up on the story line, I suggest you pick up all three DVDs starting with the 1984 classic to get up to speed!

What will be interesting for me will be, to see how they'll make a compelling movie without the talent of Arnold Shwarzeneggar (will he make an appearance?) Also the director will be McG( of Charlies Angels)..I know, gasp! Will he ruin the franchise or will he surprise everyone?


All I know is that this last movie better be an epic classic or frankly I'll be very dissapointed. Do you know how long us Terminator fans have waited for this last epic battle between robots and humans?(don't laugh,we all have a nerd in us.)

I can't wait! In the meantime check out a juicy first peek

Terminator 4 Salvation TRAILER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God