Who are the athletes to watch?



Okay, I have to admit I am not really feeling any excitement for the Olympics this year. Is it because the games are being held in China? Maybe, I'm not sure but Olympics fever just has not hit me in 2008, at least yet. I hardly even know any athletes that will be participating! So with 14days to go, I have attempted to pick some athletes to watch for the Beijing Games.


Catherine Ndereba - Women's Marathon(Kenya)
I love this woman, she's so cool, calm and collected. Go Kenya,go!!


Asbel Kiprop - Men's 1500m (Kenya)



Asafa Powell - Men's 100m (Jamaica)
Will he disappoint again or will he receive glory?



Muna Lee - Women's 100m (USA)



Roger Federer - Men's Tennis (Switzerland)



Marta Silva - Women's Soccer (Brazil)



Usain Bolt - Men's 200m (Jamaica)



Guo Jingjing - Women's Diving (China)

What about you, which athletes will you be watching out for this summer? Who do you think are the favorites?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God