Video Hits Package 1.1.1

Today we will be looking back at three video's.

First off is Storyside B with the song I still like alot "Miracle." This video was very hard to find but I finally did! It is from their 2005 album "Everything And More." I really like the guitars in this song.


FreeVideoCoding.com


Next up is Lil iRocc Williams(y'all remember this cat?) This is his nice jam"All My People" from his 2003 self-titled debut. I hear he has gone secular now, but we can still enjoy this jam can't we?



And last but certainly not least is my favourite Gospel sistaz Out Of Eden with their nice song "More Than You Know" from their 1996 sophomore album of the same name. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God