Span SITA "Why Lie" video.


Span SITA have a new video for their song "Why Lie?" SPAN Sita is a group cthat includes 2005 Impact Awards Female Artist of the Year Krystin Ndela, 2006 Male & Female Artists of The Year (Impact Awards) Bantu & Simaloi, 2006 Male Radio Presenter of the Year (Impact Awards) & 2007 Male Radio Presenter of the Year & DJ of the Year (Coast Awards) DJ Lenium, Kimsa & Bwana Scarvage. They are part of Silaha Family and was nominated for Best Gospel Act in the 2007 Coast Music Awards. This is the first single from their debut album Chini ya Jua released in December 2007.

I like this song...check it out!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11/5/08 23:23

    I want to buy this album, but I can't find it on the Internet anywhere. I live in America. I don't speak Swahili fluent yet, but I still enjoy some Kenyan gospel music. Is there anywhere on the Internet to buy the album from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God