Moved by the Pope



Wow, I don't usually write personal stuff but as I write this tears have just been flowing from my face for the last 15 minutes. I don't know what happened, but when I was watching the news of Pope Benedict XVI's departure from U.S I just started weeping. I even find it hard to write this but that man has just moved me so much. He is just so humble and filled with compassion, that you have to be stone-hearted not to have been moved by him. He has had a very touching visit to the U.S and he has affected all he met. God bless you Pope Benedict as you continue to spread God's love acroos the globe... I don't know what this means but I may having some kind of epiphany.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God