WP song snippet & album cover

Here's what I guess is the album cover of Washington Projects upcoming album Light Up The Dark.



And here is a song snippet of what should be their first single which is also the title track.

Washington Projects - "Light Up The Dark"

What do you think of the song? I don't know, I've never really been a fan of the whole vocal-effects resurgence.It used to be a novelty when done right but now it just seems like a gimmick. The thing is Rachel(the girl in the group) can really sing so I don't know why they felt they needed autotune, to go with what's hot now I guess. I'm just not feeling it, though I still have little doubt the album will be good.

Album should be dropping late 2009

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God