Post No.1000! (JAB-TRNSMSSN)

Wow, this is my 1000th post, what a milestone! When I started this blog never thought I'd reach this point. But I still really enjoy this blogging thing and it has been great to watch this blog evolve into better and bigger things. So there's no slowing down anytime soon!
For the 1000th post I announce the start of Just A Band's TRNSMSSN exhibit at Goethe Insititut. Just a Band is one of the most innovative and unique bands in the Kenyan music scene currently. Check out my review of their debut album Scratch to Reveal.


Description: TRNSMSSN opens today! It runs from the 5th to the 15th of May from 11am - 6pm every Monday to Friday at the Goethe-Institut Nairobi (Maendeleo House, Loita/Monrovia Street).

The final playlist is:

The Flight Home
Music Video: Maisha
Commentary: Somehow
Music Video: Iwinyo Piny
Music Video: If I Could
Music Video: Highway
Music Video: Hey!
Music Video: Surrender
Music Video: Fly
Documentary: Notice to the Visitor's
Commentary: 2012
Music Video: Lalalalala
Commentary: People Are Not Flies

New music videos include "If I Could" from Scratch To Reveal, "Highway" from our unreleased demo and "Surrender", a quick-and-dirty cover of Stan's song from his debut album Kenya Debut. This show would NOT have happened without our cast and crew (who probably had better things to do)! Thank you all very, very much!

On to bigger and better things for this ::KenyaChristian:: blog, God willing. Keep visiting and don't hesitate to comment, or email me. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God