Video: Hazakim - Crucifixion Description

So after posting those two new Hazakim tracks I wanted to go back and see what other Hazakim stuff I had posted and I was surprised that I had never posted this song. Anyway, better late than never. I first saw this video about two years ago (and the song that introduced me to the rap duo) and it has grown to be in my opinion one of the best Gospel rap songs yet made. I remember the second time I heard it it almost brought me to tears. Its not an official video, but something I think a fan put together but powerful nonetheless.

Comments

  1. Hey there i was just wondering if you were able to help me out??
    im really wanting this song do you know how i can get it??
    please reply

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God