Video: Esther Wahome - "Kuna Dawa"

O.K I know this song is not new and you've probably heard it a hundred times by now. But I just needed to post it for reference purposes and for the fact that it would just be wrong for it not to get it's on post entry. This is probably one of the most popular Gospel songs Kenya has ever seen. It would probably be comparable to "Stomp" by Kirk Franklin in the amount of crossover success it had. They were playing this songs in clubs full of drunk people for crying out loud! If that is not spreading the Gospel I don't know what is. I heard that this song pushed her album to around a million copies or something, though I could be corrected on that. Anyway, here is Esther Wahome with her brilliant song "Kuna Dawa." Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God