Video: Where is R&B headed?

If you know me, you'll know that I've never given up on R&B/Soul. When everyone else has jumped on the Techno/dance train and left the R&B horse, I still continue to believe and support. There are just so many good and exciting(experimental?) sounds that are happening on that scene. All I can say is that radio does absolutely nothing for me nowadays in terms of music discovery and appreciation. This is not to say the traditional sounding R&B doesn't still exist, but it now exists alongside many emerging forms and sounds of the genre. (P.S I'm not saying techno/dance era is bad, but it doesn't mean the R&B genre is dead.)

Check out this video below by HASHTAG$


 Rochelle Jordan - "Shotgun"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God