Tyler Perry opens first black-owned film studio.




I watched "The Family That Preys" a few weeks ago and I liked it. I like what Tyler Perry has been doing for black cinema in the past few years. He is really pushing the envelope up and I think more black people need to support what he's doing. He has really cornered a section of the black audience and most of his movies do really well. He continues to break boundaries by opening the first black-owned studio in the U.S. located in Atlanta.

Read more
here

Comments

  1. I love tyler and he showed and demonstrated to us that never stop dreaming. It good model for any black men out there that you can achieve your dreams .
    thanks for posting the story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God