Washington Projects album release.



Sorry for not giving my peeps an update before.. if you may have been wondering why you cannot find The Washington Projects upcoming album "Commander's of The Resistance" anywhere yet, that's because the release date was moved from 10.09 to November 10th 2007. In the meantime in-between time, you can hear snippets of the album on their website here. Trust me it's fire! Maybe they will send me an advance copy on their sophomore release, right guys?:)

Anyway, whenever it's released, trust me I will do an in depth review(I know I haven't dont those in a while). Also look out for upcoming reviews of Da T.R.U.T.H's last two albums(how can I not!) By the way, go get all his albums.

The Washington Projects have debuted their first official video of the song "Take It to The Streets." It's hot, check it out. (It was shot in Florida, if I'm not mistaken.)


and,behind the scenes

Comments

  1. I've been a fan of Washington Projects since they were Souljahz. "Let Go", "Beneath The Surface" and "Reflection" are some of my favorite songs. I'm glad to see them making more music.

    By the way, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..I've been a fan too since their first release. btw, thanx for the comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God