Toby Mac's myspace page



plus a Toby blog update from Feb 17th.

In the late hours of the evening, I've been reading over treatments from music video directors for the first video shoot of Portable Sounds. Right now I'm considering treatments for the songs "Boomin'" and "One World" - first I have to decide which song better suits a video, then I have to decide which video treatment is the hottest for that song. What do you guys think?

This week I've also been in the middle of my own personal March madness, even though it is only February. It's the Williamson County Rec League Basketball Tournament. We won the Semi-Finals on the 13th and play in the finals on Monday and Tuesday next week. Teammates include: Brian the Bomb Haley - drummer turned powerforward, Seth Ready - Nirva's husband, TC and Troy of Beatmart Records and Kevin Dyson formerly of the Tennessee Titans. We are hoping to bring the hardware home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God