So the 2006 World Cup started today with the host Germany playing Costa Rica., and as expected defeating them. Well i hope this World Cup is as unpredictable and exciting as the last one. tomorrow's match btween England and Paraguay should be interesting. Well my support ever since Brazil last won in 2002 has been for African teams. Don't get me wrong, I have been a Brazil soccer fan ever since I can remember, but I think five wins is enough. It is about time an African team won, and preferably a black-African one at that. So those are the only teams I will truly support in any future World Cups, until one wins. If one doesn't win then i'll just watch the rest of the tournament for the sake of enjoyment, and root for the team with a better kit,ha....ya, so my days of support of Brazil ended in 2002...sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God