Letta Mbulu - "There's Music In The Air"

I was pretty sure I had posted this song on the blog, but maybe not. Anyway, I really like this song, it's become a favourite over the years. I only heard it first about 3 years ago and instantly fell in love. It's from Letta's 1976 album of the same name. Music used to be really beautiful back in the day, music doesn't have to be loud and in your face, you can also make beautiful songs, artists are you listening?


Download: Letta Mbulu - "Music In the Air"

Comments

  1. Simply put, they dont make them like they used to! This is a gem that graced my teenage years in 1977, it still does wonders for me. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God