Merry Christmas everyone...2008 was great!



As we gather together to celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus, The Christ I would like to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This year 2008 has been very exciting year for ::KenyaChristian:: blog, I have witnessed the blog become more popular and the hits steadily climbing. Although the year started with horrific post-election violence it ended well with the election of the first black U.S president.
On the Kenyan gospel scene 2008 has seen the Gospel music industry continue to reach higher heights with more music videos being released than I can remember. 2008 is in my opinion also the year Kenyan Gospel artists took full advatage of the internet with a number of artists doing song and video launches via the web through websites such as facebook and myspace. I would like to encourage those artists who are not yet on the web to follow the lead of their counteparts. The quality of videos has also improved and the music was absolulely fabulous! Notebale artists are the Kijiji team(Astar,Kanjii,Michelle,Rigga,Juliani etc), Mercy Masika,Eunice Njeri, Jimmy Gait,Neema,Aaron Rimbui,Chizi, Mavuno Worship Team and many more.
I appreciate everyone who continues to visit this blog. And to all the Gospel fans,artists and Djs who have shouted me out and/or given me props for the work thats being done on the blog. God willing 2009 will bring bigger and brighter things and that this blog will become even better. Trust me, this blog is just starting there is no slowing down here. May God bless you all! See you next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God