PLEASE PRAY FOR NORTH KOREA NEXT WEEK!

Hello my fellow Christians. As I was watching CNN today they once again highlighted the plight of people living in North Korea and the dire situation that many find themselves in living in that country. Under the brutal dictatorship of Kim Jong Il the people are suffering from starvation, political, and religious persecution. The basic human freedoms that we all enjoy are greatly non-existant in North Korea. Christians also live in great fear for their lives under the iron fist of Kim Jong Il.
As I watched the CNN Presents feature, I was wondering what I could do for the people of that nation and it just hit me that I should pray very hard for those people. So I would like to request that you all join me this upcoming week for the whole week to get on your knees and pray and pray for the people living in North Korea. Pray for their health, safety, that they may get food and also that the Gospel will penetrate into that country to free them from their shackles. God has promised us in his Word that He will hear all our prayers and cries.

Colossians 4:
2Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Romans 12:
11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
------------
for News about the persecuted Church worldwide visit www.persecution.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God