The Lounge Unplugged presents Vivian Green

"Emotional Rollercoaster" is still such a a great track. I admit, that's the only song of hers I'm familiar with, but I can still attend her concert for that alone. I think I'll get her album(s) and familiarize myself with more of her songs. Plus, the woman is gorgeous, why would I not go!? Capital FM, thankyou for finally bringing good artists to this country. I'm sorry most of these artists that visit don't do it for me, maybe I'm old..lol


Date: October 15th, 2011

Venue: Kefit Centre, opposite Belgium Embassy, Limuru Road

Time: 7:00 pm

Tickets: Ksh 2000


Advance tickets available at Dormans, Yaya, Nakumatt Westgate, Junction & Capital FM offices

Comments

  1. Anonymous30/9/11 18:01

    You must have meant Nakumatt.. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Nakumatt. thanks for spotting that:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Footage of MJ 1984 Pepsi Commercial accident

Stepping into 2023 with Faith: Embracing the Power of Trusting in God