Video: Emmy Kosgei - "Ongeureren" Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 02, 2009 featuring Lin. I like this... Previously: Lin "Brand New Eyes" Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ray2/12/09 08:48The best video I have seen yet. And it helps that I can understand what is said. Congratulations guys.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous17/2/10 14:22Kales rock.both chicks hv beautiful voices and they are extremely beautiful.I think you guyz should do another collabor.CheruReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown7/6/10 16:23it touches the heart n lives a messege that lift the spirit up.....keep the good faith up n GOD bless u biggggggggggggggggg. MareteReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous16/9/10 16:35thaz wat i call original music.its so natural and artistic!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
The best video I have seen yet. And it helps that I can understand what is said. Congratulations guys.
ReplyDeleteKales rock.both chicks hv beautiful voices and they are extremely beautiful.I think you guyz should do another collabor.Cheru
ReplyDeleteit touches the heart n lives a messege that lift the spirit up.....keep the good faith up n GOD bless u biggggggggggggggggg. Marete
ReplyDeletethaz wat i call original music.its so natural and artistic!
ReplyDelete